Reporting an issue with our site
You can help us fix your problem faster by sending the following information to email@example.com and we will try to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
- Short description of your issue
- The contents of https://www.theregister.co.uk/cdn-cgi/trace
- Which Browser are you using?
- What is the version Number of your Browser?
- Which OS are you using?
- What is your IP Address - see whatismyip.com
- At what time/date/timezone did this problem first occur?
- Can you tell us the page URL where this problem occurred?
- Can you provide us with a screenshot of the error?
- Try the same URL on a different browser, is the problem still there?
Please only contact webmaster@ if you are seeing problems with the site. Our authors can be contacted directly by clicking on their name in any article's byline or you can post a comment on any articles forum pages. For other contacts see https://www.theregister.co.uk/about/company/contact/.
Thank you for taking the time to inform us of an issue, you can also contact us on our twitter account @theregister