Live webcast today: Secure your apps using DevSecOps and advice from Veracode
Infosec biz offers to guide you, step-by-step, in eliminating vulnerabilities
Webcast Cyber-attacks have more than doubled in the past 12 months. Whoever you work for, your organisation is now being probed more than once every minute.
The scale of your response matters, which is why you must embrace the strategies, policies, and processes of DevSecOps.
Veracode claims cloud-native technologies help developers reduce the time it takes to eliminate security vulnerabilities. Gartner suggests that, by 2022, organisations that use cloud infrastructure to automate security protection will suffer 60 per cent fewer security incidents. DevSecOps teams who work this way resolve their security issues three times faster, Veracode claims.
Join us in today's live webcast – brought to you by Veracode – to see Paul Farrington, Veracode’s EMEA CTO, show The Reg’s Tim Phillips what DevSecOps means in practice, and the pragmatic steps that will yield fast, effective results in your business.
You will discover:
- How to pitch and establish a DevSecOps program internally
- The quick wins that will harden your security posture in weeks
- How security scanning can be placed into CI/CD pipelines
- Where to focus resources to produce outcomes
- How to develop the internal culture that means you always ship secure code
Tune in today at 4 PM GMT / 8 AM PST and bring your questions with you.