Webcast Whether you are running your business in the cloud or on your own premises, you probably wish you could deploy and manage new applications without your administrators and developers having to learn different environments and APIs every time.
How can you make this dream a reality? Will moving to a hybrid and multi-cloud environment offer more efficiency and lower costs? How can you achieve the right combination of cloud platforms while avoiding lock-in?
If you are a senior decision maker or strategist, tune in to our webcast on October 22 at 12 noon BST to find the answers you need. Greg DeMichillie, director of developer strategy at Google Cloud, Mark Serdze, director of cloud infrastructure at Trax, and The Register’s own Jon Collins will shed light on these and wider topics:
- The benefits of a hybrid or multi-cloud strategy
- Advantages of cutting-edge technologies, such as containerisation and serverless computing
- Key considerations when evaluating costs, ease of migration, security, and compliance
- How to integrate tools, processes, and professional roles to foster collaboration and innovation
- Key market trends, such as advanced analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
Sign up for the webinar here.
Sponsored by Google Cloud