AWS Best Practices Webinar: Your way in... to better output
Getting your head around the Performance Efficiency pillar
Promo Learn the tenets of the AWS Well-Architected Framework’s Performance Efficiency pillar, hosted by Reliam CTO Jonathan LaCour.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Well-Architected Framework is designed to assist organizations in building secure, resilient, performant and efficient infrastructure able to optimally support their applications.
The five pillars of the Well-Architected Framework provide some of the most valuable guidance available when it comes to pursuing effective cloud transformation strategies, building and deploying scalable systems, reducing risks, and making informed decisions based on best practices gleaned through studying thousands of real customers’ architectures on AWS.
Click here to register for this free webinar covering the AWS Well-Architected Framework’s Performance Efficiency pillar.
Reliam, a Los Angeles-based MSP and longstanding AWS partner, presents this webinar series featuring an in-depth exploration of each of the AWS Well-Architected Framework’s five pillars. The complete webinar schedule (with completed webinars always available on-demand):
- April 11, 2018 - Operational Excellence
- May 9, 2018 - Reliability
- June 21, 2018 - Security
- July 19, 2018 - Cost Optimization
- August 14, 2018 - Performance Efficiency
The next webinar, hosted by Reliam's Chief Technology Officer Jonathan LaCour, is scheduled for August 14. This webinar will investigate the Performance Efficiency pillar of the Well-Architected Framework. Attendees should anticipate learning how to:
- Select the right virtual environment for your infrastructure instances, containers, functions, and elasticity.
- Use CloudFormation templates to define your infrastructure and place it in source control along with your applications.
- Use Amazon CloudWatch to monitor system performance with standard and custom metrics.
- Trade consistency, durability, and space versus time or latency, to deliver higher performance.
Can’t make it to the webinar? No worries, each webinar is recorded and will be emailed to all registrants after the event. To register click here.