AWS Best Practices webinar series: Building security into your environment
Learn the tenets of the AWS Well-Architected Framework’s Security pillar
Promo The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Well-Architected Framework is designed to assist organizations in building secure, resilient, performant and efficient infrastructure able to optimally support their applications.
The five pillars of the Well-Architected Framework provide some of the most valuable guidance available when it comes to pursuing effective cloud transformation strategies, building and deploying scalable systems, reducing risks, and making informed decisions based on best practices gleaned through studying thousands of real customers’ architectures on AWS.
Click here to register for this free webinar covering the AWS Well-Architected Framework’s Security pillar.
Reliam, a Los Angeles-based MSP and longstanding AWS partner, presents this webinar series featuring an in-depth exploration of each of the AWS Well-Architected Framework’s five pillars. The complete webinar schedule (with completed webinars always available on-demand):
- April 11, 2018 - Operational Excellence
- May 9, 2018 - Reliability
- June 21, 2018 - Security
- July 18, 2018 - Cost Optimization
- August 15, 2018 - Performance Efficiency
The next webinar, hosted by Reliam's Chief Technology Officer Jonathan LaCour, is scheduled for June 21. This webinar will investigate the Security pillar of the Well-Architected Framework. Attendees should anticipate learning how to:
- Implement best practices following the principle of least privilege
- Enable monitoring, alerting, and auditing to quickly surface security issues
- Make security a pervasive focus at all layers of their workloads
- Leverage automation to enforce security best practices
- Prepare themselves for the eventuality of a security event
Can’t make it to the webinar? No worries, each webinar is recorded and will be emailed to all registrants after the event. To register click here.
Sponsored: What next after Netezza?