Speaking in Tech: Rock your body now, Java's back...All Right!
Plus: More Valley douchebaggery, NotPetya, death of backups, and more
Ed, Amy and Greg are back together for this week's uber-nerd podcast with special guest Richard Seroter, senior director of product at Pivotal, to talk about bad actors in tech, destructive malware and developer productivity with obscure programming languages.
- (0:00) Vertigo from U2
- (5:30) Valley of the Douchebags
- (8:09) Sacca sorry
- (13:10) Petya, NotPetya
- (15:42) The death of desktop backups
- (19:56) Fyreguy gets busted
- (22:25) Resolution to the middle seat dilemma
- (27:42) Return of Java
- (35:13) The intersection of containers and PaaS
- (38:06) The rise of platforms
- (41:06) "There's not a single technology that will make a company relevant"
- (44:10) Are you normal? Inbox Zero
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools – Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss