Speaking in Tech: Making $1bn profit from a $10m investment? We'll take it
IPO freely: Whatever you do, you can't wrest control away from Wall St
Speaking in Tech #231 - Melissa
This week Ed Saipetch is back this week with Podcast Idol Melissa Gurney from Dell EMC. Our special guest this week is Erin Banks, Big Data & Analytics Marketing Director at Dell EMC. The trio discuss Big Data, Nutanix IPO, FPGA’s, DDOS and other nerd acronyms.
- (0:00) Meeting Melissa
- (3:28) Introducing Special Guest Erin Banks
- (4:54) Strata + Hadoop World recap
- (9:25) Big Data and high school sex
- (22:00) Nutanix successful IPO
- (26:45) Azure’s hardware-defined cloud
- (35:40) IoT hammers DDOS targets
- (43:15) The passion of the pups
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools - Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss