Speaking in Tech: Hold up. Mark Zuckerberg has a PINTEREST account?
Do you think he even needs a Facebook password?
It's our weekly techcast, hosted by Sarah Vela, Amy Lewis and Justin Warren. This week the threesome discuss Bitmojis, AWS falling down Down Under, MPLS and more.
- (1:00) Weather woes, Eddie Spinach, DockerCon and BrenderCon
- (5:35) NetApp and Dell pimpin
- (7:35) Judging Bitmoji
- (9:10) AWS Sydney jumps into the sea
- (12:46) MPLS resign from Cisco
- (16:45) Oracle lawsuits flying
- (24:43) Zuck gets hacked (
- 28:39) Beam me up HPE!
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools – Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss. Hang on, are you still using Zune?