Speaking in Tech: Can Tesla make enough spare parts? Can it make enough CARS?
Elon Musk is a perpetual kickstarter. When will he run it like a company?
Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week, the whole gang is together to talk about Tesla, Dell and VCE news, Revolv and Infinio. Our special guest this week is Sheryl Koenigsberg (aka @StorageDiva), senior director of marketing at Infinio Systems.
Here are the details:
- (1:00) Preparing for launch: Ed’s head on a stick
- (3:55) Tesla’s perpetual kickstarter car company
- (12:49) Dell re-sells VCE
- (20:27) Google/Alphabet/Nest bricks Revolv
- (26:00) Google culture of failing fast
- (28:50) IoT ecosystems, everyone is going to have them
- (30:01) iPhone SE proof of Apple’s lack of innovation?
- (30:33) FLASHBACK: The Rascal Electric Scooter (1995)
- (32:00) Introducing Sheryl Koenigsberg, Senior Director of Marketing at Infinio Systems
- (34:03) Jumping from Dell to a startup
- (37:10) Growth of Infinio and server-side storage
- (46:52) OpenStack on the whiteboard
- (47:32) Infinio v3 details
- (50:25) TheTableSpace.com
- (53:56) Data driven: Scope of marketing
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools – Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss
Sponsored: Becoming a Pragmatic Security Leader