Speaking in Tech: Anonymous’s ‘total war’ on ISIS – how effective can it be?
Netflix goes open source with multi-cloud tools
Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week, Eddie and Greg (with Sarah taking a well-earned rest) talk Netflix, net neutrality, Anonymous, Open Source and more. Our special guest this week is Justin Warren of PivotNine.
And here are the details:
- (1:00) Eddie in Indy
- (2:40) Netflix open sources multi-cloud tools
- (6:05) T-Mobile teases net neutrality
- (11:20) Anonymous declares “total war” on ISIS
- (14:09) Spooks smack encryption to fight terror
- (16:08) Flashback: Cingular “Stop the cat box”
- (16:38) Introducing Justin Warren of PivotNine
- (18:18) Cloud Raid
- (20:30) Netflix's open source strategy
- (22:42) Cloud broker biz and the future cloud derivative market
- (26:00) Dissecting Dell’s cloud strategy
- (32:42) vExperts and social engagement
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools – Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss
Sponsored: Becoming a Pragmatic Security Leader