Speaking in Tech: Big Blue's big libido tops the Ashley Madison league
Intel invests $100m in FUTURE COMPLIANCE with Mirantis buy-in
Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week we cover Intel, more Ashley Madison fallout, hangouts, IPOs and much, much more.
Our special guest this week is Mark Twomey (aka Storagezilla).
This week, we cast our eye over...
- (1:00) Eddie line dances
- (4:15) VMworld prep
- (4:50) Tech Reckoning
- (6:09) Intel chips in on Mirantis
- (9:30) Ashley Madison, by the numbers
- (14:11) Google Hangouts get a face lift
- (18:36) FLASHBACK: Radio Shack eight-track tape player
- (19:06) Storagezilla returns
- (20:15) Looking back at Windows 95... and Minesweeper
- (22:41) Searching Ashley Madison
- (24:32) Intel plays defense
- (30:15) Tech IPOs get more challenges
- (36:23) Big moves at VMware
- (41:05) Renaming the Borg
- (44:23) No big surprises at VMworld
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools – Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss
Sponsored: What next after Netezza?