Speaking in Tech: LastPass hack was a total HASH, amirite?
'Password expert? What's a password expert?'
Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week, Sarah is out while Ed and Greg talk about the LastPass hack, OpenStack training certifications and Facebook privacy concerns in the EU. Our special guest this week is Ashley McNamara, Developer Advocate at Rackspace.
This week we discuss
- (1:00) Ed cleans it up
- (2:37) Cisco Live recap, Aerosmith and the Royal Machines
- (5:48) Private clouds are not dead
- (7:45) LastPass Hack means a new password jack
- (12:53) Red Hat: OpenStack training certifications eclipse Linux
- (18:00) Belgians go after Facebook privacy
- (21:50) FLASHBACK: How to use a rotary phone
- (22:58) Guest Ashley McNamara, Developer Advocate at Rackspace
- (25:05) The tech conference circuit
- (30:00) Boutique vs Enterprise developers
- (30:45) Rackspace acquisitions
- (34:10) Rumor: Microsoft eyeballs Docker
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links
Feed URL for other podcast tools – Juice, Zune, et cetera: http://nekkidtech.libsyn.com/rss