LOHAN crash lands on CNN
Overflies Die Welt en route to lively US news vid
It's a tip of the hat today to CNN, which has unleashed a news report nicely capturing the spirit of our audacious Low orbit Helium Assisted Navigator (LOHAN) mission.
CNN operatives were down at Vulture Central last Friday during a right royal spaceplane knees-up, as was Nina Trentmann of Die Welt. Those of you of a German persuasion can enjoy the result of her probing here, headed by this surprisingly plausible snap of yours truly sporting an SPB lab coat and pipe:
As you can see, our plucky Playmonaut was also on hand to lend of proper touch of the Right Stuff, as we make our final preparations to head off to Spaceport America.
So, while we get on with packing our bags, you lot can start pondering just how to wrest a future mission backronym from the delightful KARDASHIAN. Hmmmm... ®
More from the lovely LOHAN:
- You can find full LOHAN coverage right here.
- If you're new to LOHAN, seek out our mission summary for enlightenment.
- There are photos our our magnificent Vulture 2 spaceplane here, and detailed structural plans here.
- For your further viewing pleasure, we have all our photographic material stored on Flickr.
- Our LOHAN and Paper Aircraft Released Into Space (PARIS) videos live on YouTube.
- We sometimes indulge in light consensual tweeting, as you can see here.