2008: The year the little people walked the Earth
A year in review, in miniature
2008 will be remembered for many things - the credit crunch, a reshaping of the High St, the iBoob - but most of all for El Reg's innovative approach to illustrating the key stories of the day.
So, pull a cracker, pour yourself a glass of port, and peer closely at our review of the year. It's the only macro-economy you need to worry about.
- El Reg reconstructs Heathrow T5 chaos (28 March 2008)
- How BA handles lost luggage complaints: Shock picture (4 April 2008)
- The battle of Lesbos: Exclusive combat pic (2 May 2008)
- The Moderatrix: Exclusive boudoir snap (16 May 2008)
- T5 Transformers t-shirt bust: Shock snap (3 June 2008)
- Croydon devil dog execution: Exclusive photo (20 June 2008)
- Bus-spotting paedo terror bust: Shock CCTV image (25 June 2008)
- NSFW Portsmouth Historic Dockyard: Further poster outrage (29 August 2008)
- Facebook - The Movie! Exclusive storyboard peek (5 September 2008)
- RoTM Fire-breathing black cabs: Shock eyewitness photo (26 September 2008)
- Channel 4 in Heathrow Playmobil reconstruction shocker (10 October 2008)
- Enormous HP box spotted from space (22 December 2008)