20 reasons to hate The Register
Flame of The Week: The early days
FOTW In some ways, The Flame Of The Week (FOTW) a misleading title - as we don't always get around to posting a new flame every seven days. Any delay, and we get accused of losing our nerve.
That ain't so: we simply don't get enough interesting flames to merit publication each week.
This is not a call for spoof messages.
Previous Flames Of The Week include:
- Mike Magee sleeps with Dr Tom Pabst
- Take Your Pig Ass Licking Crap off The Net
- Register scum sucking whores
- Register people are anti-free speech hypocrites
- Register panders to Society's Fetishes
- No one believes The Register's lies anymore
- LinuxOne doing better than The Register
- I'm screaming at you, you Moron
- Sack Pete Sherriff Now
- Shame on you for supporting Open Source
- I'll get you, Penelope Pitstop
- Register just Intel lackeys
- Register staff only fit to shovel s**t
- Register nothing but anti-Mac geeks
- Register anti-American
- Register unoriginal, not funny
- Two many typos, apostrophes, underlines
- Guest Flame of The Week: World's most travelled man is pathetic braggart