You must be pleased to see me - that's not an iThing in your pocket
Review Intel Core i5, 11.6 inches, tough as old boots Windows slab
Industry's last hope for a boost is Apple, say study's authors
Can a hard-as-nails tablet do double duty on your desktop?
Plans to spin it off as new public company next year
Redmond's slim new tab doesn't much care for DIYers
Firm shifts production back home as Indian factory's future hangs in balance
Bigger screens, smaller pixels for would-be iPad buster
Computex Will PCs blend? Yes, says Intel Presidente Renée James
- Say goodbye to landfill Android: Top 10 cheap 'n' cheerful smartphones
- Top 10 tech essentials for the festival season
- GAME ON: Top 10 tellies for a World Cup kicking
- Rotten to the core: Apple’s 10 greatest FAILS
- MANIC MINERS: Ten Bitcoin generating machines
- Ten classic electronic calculators from the 1970s and 1980s
- Station to station: Ten DAB-Bluetooth combo radios
- Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Mass Effect: Ten lightweight laptops that won’t bust your back
Delivery service to let commuters collect fresh gumble on way home
What, no Surface, Suzi LeVine?
Microsoft shifts up a gear, straight into, er, fourth place
Slower than expected refresh rate makes analysts rethink yearly tablet-sales outlook
Review A thick but sensible phondleslab ... where should I stick it?
Review Faster, thinner, lighter – yet how much has the price changed?
Even Chinese 'white box' tablet-makers are welcome
Big OS discounts for OEMs if they stick to Redmond's search engine
The fondleslab that sees in 3D
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade