Review Intel Core i5, 11.6 inches, tough as old boots Windows slab
Industry's last hope for a boost is Apple, say study's authors
Can a hard-as-nails tablet do double duty on your desktop?
Plans to spin it off as new public company next year
Redmond's slim new tab doesn't much care for DIYers
Firm shifts production back home as Indian factory's future hangs in balance
Delivery service to let commuters collect fresh gumble on way home
What, no Surface, Suzi LeVine?
Microsoft shifts up a gear, straight into, er, fourth place
- Top 10 tech essentials for the festival season
- GAME ON: Top 10 tellies for a World Cup kicking
- Rotten to the core: Apple’s 10 greatest FAILS
- MANIC MINERS: Ten Bitcoin generating machines
- Ten classic electronic calculators from the 1970s and 1980s
- Station to station: Ten DAB-Bluetooth combo radios
- Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Mass Effect: Ten lightweight laptops that won’t bust your back
- Seven all-in-ones that aren't the Apple iMac - and one that is
Bigger screens, smaller pixels for would-be iPad buster
Computex Will PCs blend? Yes, says Intel Presidente Renée James
Slower than expected refresh rate makes analysts rethink yearly tablet-sales outlook
Review A thick but sensible phondleslab ... where should I stick it?
Review Faster, thinner, lighter – yet how much has the price changed?
Even Chinese 'white box' tablet-makers are welcome
Big OS discounts for OEMs if they stick to Redmond's search engine
The fondleslab that sees in 3D
But no vulture accompanies network’s Android slab
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball