Sugarcoating Android's Lollipop makes tab easier to swallow
Review The little big phone
N1 mini-'slab to plop into crowded pond next year
Report suggests TSMC just can't satisfy Cook & Co.
Priorities, people, priorities
+Comment We feel like we're taking crazy pills...
Review Fit for purpose?
It's going to be a slash-tastic, tab-tastic Xmas
... allegedly ... sigh
- Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Top 10 SSDs: Price, performance and capacity
- Top Ten 802.11ac routers: Time for a Wi-Fi makeover?
- Say goodbye to landfill Android: Top 10 cheap 'n' cheerful smartphones
- Top ten car gadgets: Get your motor running with new shiny-shiny
- Top 10 tech essentials for the festival season
- GAME ON: Top 10 tellies for a World Cup kicking
- Rotten to the core: Apple’s 10 greatest FAILS
- MANIC MINERS: Ten Bitcoin generating machines
... but we're not promising anything
Review Latest Nexus slab doesn't skimp on performance
Pile 'em high, sell 'em cheap' vendors blamed for decline
New iPads look a lot like the old one. There's a reason for that
Review Air to the tablet throne?
First Fondle The iPad Air 2 and Mini 3 are slightly better iPads, nothing more
Teardown And a fingerprint sensor
Unless you want your network-swapping tech disabled for good, that is
Review The Googlebook you can fondle
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...