Low-end Chrome OS king to keep its crown this holiday season
New Ubuntu-powered kit brings Haswell chips, touchscreens
Burning problem for millions... oh where is that cooling cream of a Win32 API?
But not in a good way: it sets fire to USB chargers, gets withdrawn
Review A classy notebook - but can you live without discrete graphics or upgrades?
Teardown Proprietary screws and gobs o' glue
If you want Nvidia discrete graphics, go for the 15-incher
Analyst reckons cheaper iMacs and hi-res iPads will come from Cupertino next year
Review Quad-core coyness and a so-so battery life
- Mass Effect: Ten lightweight laptops that won’t bust your back
- Seven all-in-ones that aren't the Apple iMac - and one that is
- Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Ten ancestors of the netbook
- Ten Windows 8 Ultrabooks
- Ten Windows tablets
- The ten SEXIEST computers of ALL TIME
- Ten ten-inch tablets
- Ten serious sci-fi films for the sentient fan
- Ten smartphones with tablet ambitions...
Apple whips out tool, rushes to probe suicidal flash drives
No, paranoid fanbois, display failure wasn't punishment for installing Windows
Now you'll need a PC to charge your phone, ebook reader and ... er, laptop
3200 x 1800 'quad HD' display, anyone?
Review Core i7 entertainer with a whiff of B&O about it
IDF13 The mullet of mobile computing: business in front, party in back
Lucrative tie-up would give Cupertino access to over 700m subscribers
IDF13 Peppy, all-day Chromebooks in time for your holiday shopping
Review Probably the best tablet in the world
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab