You can't jam 'em into existing slots, though... Apple-inspired connector to debut next year
Android app will flash friendly warnings about dangers of TXTing while walking
Redmond and Melbourne Uni team on 'social natural user interface' research centre
Android architect Andy Rubin uncloaks 'moonshot' project
Daunted by Sony sales, firm talks up... hours played on Xbox One
The One Two is coming 'as early as February 2014'
Review Introduction to the ‘Internet of Things’ for folk scared of soldering irons
We have an elementary problem
Handsets could display information and unlock by staring at your mug
- Mass Effect: Ten lightweight laptops that won’t bust your back
- Seven all-in-ones that aren't the Apple iMac - and one that is
- Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Ten ancestors of the netbook
- Ten Windows 8 Ultrabooks
- Ten Windows tablets
- The ten SEXIEST computers of ALL TIME
- Ten ten-inch tablets
- Ten serious sci-fi films for the sentient fan
- Ten smartphones with tablet ambitions...
Slab sales growth sliding as phablets and hybrids make their mark
Not guilty plea entered on all charges
Infringe Nokia's patents, pay the price
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?