Westcon has waved goodbye to long serving chief abacus stroker John O'Malley who resigned after nearly 14 years service The industry veteran was made CFO in 1999 and added exec veep to his title in 2006. He leaves on 3 June to "pursue other business opportunities", parent company Datatec has confirmed. Group president and CEO …
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015