Westcon has waved goodbye to long serving chief abacus stroker John O'Malley who resigned after nearly 14 years service The industry veteran was made CFO in 1999 and added exec veep to his title in 2006. He leaves on 3 June to "pursue other business opportunities", parent company Datatec has confirmed. Group president and CEO …
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC