Westcon has waved goodbye to long serving chief abacus stroker John O'Malley who resigned after nearly 14 years service The industry veteran was made CFO in 1999 and added exec veep to his title in 2006. He leaves on 3 June to "pursue other business opportunities", parent company Datatec has confirmed. Group president and CEO …
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them