Howard Strowman, the colourful channel veteran and CEO at Westcoast Asset Management (WAM), has died from injuries sustained in a motorbike crash. The accident happened in North Wales on Sunday, September 9, and after being airlifted to hospital, Strowman went in to intensive care. He died on Tuesday morning. In 1973, Strowman …
The career and life of Howard Strowman, who died in a motorbike accident this weekend, mirrored the ever-changing fortunes of the UK's high-tech sector. The crash happened in North Wales on Sunday, 9 September, and he was airlifted to hospital with severe injuries. He died on Tuesday morning aged 67. Strowman set up PST Group …
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe