Carphone Warehouse has moved into the home PC support market with a version of Best Buy's Geek Squad service. The Geek Squad website sports a tagline that reads "in cahoots with Carphone Warehouse". However, a CWH spokesperson was reluctant to comment on the new service and told The Reg, "officially we haven't launched yet". …
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them