Private equity veteran Jon Moulton's buy-and-build vehicle Better Capital has forked out £6m for Cheshire-based developer Trinity Computer Services and the software reselling arm of Touchstone Group to bolt onto Calyx Software. These represent the first two acquisitions that Moulton has made since he rescued Calyx from …
Private equity house Better Capital has merged seven specialist mid-market software resellers under the m-hance brand with a single management team. Microsoft ERP and CRM dealer Gyrosoft, the hosting and software development biz at MentecPlus and the mid-market client list from MS Dynamics and Sage dealers Sys-Care and Avant- …
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)