Private equity veteran Jon Moulton's buy-and-build vehicle Better Capital has forked out £6m for Cheshire-based developer Trinity Computer Services and the software reselling arm of Touchstone Group to bolt onto Calyx Software. These represent the first two acquisitions that Moulton has made since he rescued Calyx from …
Private equity house Better Capital has merged seven specialist mid-market software resellers under the m-hance brand with a single management team. Microsoft ERP and CRM dealer Gyrosoft, the hosting and software development biz at MentecPlus and the mid-market client list from MS Dynamics and Sage dealers Sys-Care and Avant- …
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes