Private equity veteran Jon Moulton's buy-and-build vehicle Better Capital has forked out £6m for Cheshire-based developer Trinity Computer Services and the software reselling arm of Touchstone Group to bolt onto Calyx Software. These represent the first two acquisitions that Moulton has made since he rescued Calyx from …
Private equity house Better Capital has merged seven specialist mid-market software resellers under the m-hance brand with a single management team. Microsoft ERP and CRM dealer Gyrosoft, the hosting and software development biz at MentecPlus and the mid-market client list from MS Dynamics and Sage dealers Sys-Care and Avant- …
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015