Cisco has confirmed the new worldwide channel structure as it works towards laying off thousands of staff, and the changes appear to favour its indirect business with resellers. The networking goliath's global channel boss Keith Goodwin confirmed in a blog post this afternoon that it will consolidate the seven regional partner …
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp