2e2, the private-equity backed reseller group, is buying Netstore for £57m in cash. The deal appears to be more about scale than heavy cost-cutting - 2e2 says customer overlap with AIM-quoted Netstore is limited. To 2e2, bigger means better customer retention, and easier-to-find and keep good staff. And of course, it brings …
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad