Fujitsu Services is buying Mandator, the Swedish reseller, for $78m in cash - roughly one times annual revenues. The price, three Swedish crowns per share, represents a 30 per cent premium on Mandator's stock price in the ten days before the offer was announced. The offer is recommended by Mandator's board of directors - which …
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM