Long-established Newcastle-based infrastructure reseller Sumlock Electronics NE has called a creditors' meeting to appoint a liquidator. The family-run VMware, Sophos and NEC dealer was incorporated in 1976, but sources claimed that in recent times it ran into cash flow difficulties. Walsh Taylor was appointed as a business …
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS hit Earth TWICE a YEAR
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor