Long-established Newcastle-based infrastructure reseller Sumlock Electronics NE has called a creditors' meeting to appoint a liquidator. The family-run VMware, Sophos and NEC dealer was incorporated in 1976, but sources claimed that in recent times it ran into cash flow difficulties. Walsh Taylor was appointed as a business …
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2