Long-established Newcastle-based infrastructure reseller Sumlock Electronics NE has called a creditors' meeting to appoint a liquidator. The family-run VMware, Sophos and NEC dealer was incorporated in 1976, but sources claimed that in recent times it ran into cash flow difficulties. Walsh Taylor was appointed as a business …
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests