Long-established Newcastle-based infrastructure reseller Sumlock Electronics NE has called a creditors' meeting to appoint a liquidator. The family-run VMware, Sophos and NEC dealer was incorporated in 1976, but sources claimed that in recent times it ran into cash flow difficulties. Walsh Taylor was appointed as a business …
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone