Small resellers continue to drop like flies, with Warwick-based Streamline Computing the latest to cease trading and enter liquidation proceedings. The high-performance computing specialist, which flogs Dell and HP systems, confirmed on its company voicemail that it has "gone into liquidation". Acting on behalf of Streamline …
Reseller insolvencies are predicted to remain at record highs during the December quarter as the UK economy hangs on the edge of a second recession. As exclusively revealed by El Reg in the summer, Graydon stats showed that 175 channel firms went to the wall in the first half of 2011, up 43 per cent on a year earlier, reaching …
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad