Computer 2000 has lured Stewart Hayward, former head of UK marketing at rival Ingram Micro's as GM for its marketing function. Hayward left Ingram late last month after nearly two years at Milton Keynes-based Ingram but picks up the reins today at Basingstoke-based C2000, the UK arm of Tech Data. Andy Dow, who remains as …
SMEs remain wildly ignorant of new electronic equipment disposal regs, according to a leading UK IT reseller. The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) legislation passed another significant milestone this week. The deadline for kit producers to join a disposal compliance scheme was 15 March. A survey conducted by …
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network