Microsoft Large Account Reseller Software Box Ltd (SBL) tucked away an improved set of financials in fiscal 2012 with profits pumping out comparatively healthy double digits. The York-based purveyor of hard and soft tech saw sales rise 4 per cent to £87.9m, operating profit jump 25 per cent to £2.2m and net profit climb 31 per …
The Ministry of Defence renewed a three-year Microsoft Enterprise Agreement late on Friday with Software Box Ltd (SBL) for 180,000 seats in a deal that sources value at roughly £15m per year. SBL has held the Microsoft EA with the MoD for the past nine years and channel folk are not surprised the Large Account Reseller won the …
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great