Microsoft Large Account Reseller Software Box Ltd (SBL) tucked away an improved set of financials in fiscal 2012 with profits pumping out comparatively healthy double digits. The York-based purveyor of hard and soft tech saw sales rise 4 per cent to £87.9m, operating profit jump 25 per cent to £2.2m and net profit climb 31 per …
The Ministry of Defence renewed a three-year Microsoft Enterprise Agreement late on Friday with Software Box Ltd (SBL) for 180,000 seats in a deal that sources value at roughly £15m per year. SBL has held the Microsoft EA with the MoD for the past nine years and channel folk are not surprised the Large Account Reseller won the …
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone