Microsoft Large Account Reseller Software Box Ltd (SBL) tucked away an improved set of financials in fiscal 2012 with profits pumping out comparatively healthy double digits. The York-based purveyor of hard and soft tech saw sales rise 4 per cent to £87.9m, operating profit jump 25 per cent to £2.2m and net profit climb 31 per …
The Ministry of Defence renewed a three-year Microsoft Enterprise Agreement late on Friday with Software Box Ltd (SBL) for 180,000 seats in a deal that sources value at roughly £15m per year. SBL has held the Microsoft EA with the MoD for the past nine years and channel folk are not surprised the Large Account Reseller won the …
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth