Stone Group has named its chief bean counter Simon Harbridge as CEO to try to fill the hole left by predecessor James Bird. Bird flew the coop back in October over a disagreement with VC backers RJD Partners, believed to hinge upon the timing of an exit strategy - he wanted out sooner than they did. In a statement issued today …
Stone Computers would appear to be caught between a, er, rock and a hard place: it specialises in building PCs for the public sector, both areas of industry that have fallen on hard times of late. The general PC market has been in continual decline since the second half of 2010 and austerity measures brought in by the coalition …
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?