Stone Group has named its chief bean counter Simon Harbridge as CEO to try to fill the hole left by predecessor James Bird. Bird flew the coop back in October over a disagreement with VC backers RJD Partners, believed to hinge upon the timing of an exit strategy - he wanted out sooner than they did. In a statement issued today …
Stone Computers would appear to be caught between a, er, rock and a hard place: it specialises in building PCs for the public sector, both areas of industry that have fallen on hard times of late. The general PC market has been in continual decline since the second half of 2010 and austerity measures brought in by the coalition …
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks