Former Eurodata joint chief Simon Aron is back in the channel after joining the board of infrastructure reseller Viadex. Aron and former business partner Des Lekerman sold Eurodata in 2011 to Trinity Expert Systems. Aron has since made investments in several small tech start-ups and Lekkerman injected cash into The Internet …
London-based Eurodata Systems has been acquired by fellow Microsoft Gold Certified reseller Trinity Expert Systems for an undisclosed sum. Simon Aron, joint managing director at Eurodata, confirmed the deal was signed and sealed this week but was unable to provide details of future strategy at this stage. "It was just a really …
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER