Cisco is to overhaul the Shared Support programme from October in a move that is expected to strike a blow to the cash flow of incumbent partners. The Cisco Services Partner Programme (SPP) framework applies broadly the same discount structure, but rather than making it available at the point of purchase dealers will need to …
Cisco's sweeping changes worldwide to its Shared Support Programme (SSP) will alter the way the networking giant pays its partners - and could have dire consequences for the liquidity of some small service providers. Way back in March, Cisco piloted the Services Partner Programme (SPP), which will eventually replace the SSP. …
- HALF A BILLION TERRORISTS: WhatsApp encrypts ALL its worldwide jabber
- HUMAN DNA 'will be FOUND ON MOON' – rocking boffin Brian Cox
- Bang! You're dead. Who gets your email, iTunes and Facebook?
- YOU are the threat: True confessions of real-life sysadmins
- Blackpool hotel 'fines' couple £100 for crap TripAdvisor review