Cisco is to overhaul the Shared Support programme from October in a move that is expected to strike a blow to the cash flow of incumbent partners. The Cisco Services Partner Programme (SPP) framework applies broadly the same discount structure, but rather than making it available at the point of purchase dealers will need to …
Cisco's sweeping changes worldwide to its Shared Support Programme (SSP) will alter the way the networking giant pays its partners - and could have dire consequences for the liquidity of some small service providers. Way back in March, Cisco piloted the Services Partner Programme (SPP), which will eventually replace the SSP. …
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON