HP Software will cut its number of partners targeting mid-sized enterprises in Europe from 1200 to 300, as it reorganises a channel that had become swollen in the wake of its four-year acquisition drive. The overhaul comes as part of its Business Class channel program, and coincides with a new focus on the mid-sized enterprise …
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24