HP Software will cut its number of partners targeting mid-sized enterprises in Europe from 1200 to 300, as it reorganises a channel that had become swollen in the wake of its four-year acquisition drive. The overhaul comes as part of its Business Class channel program, and coincides with a new focus on the mid-sized enterprise …
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM