Mark Hurd, former chief executive of HP, has been named in a court case brought against the ink giant. The case concerns allegations that HP paid bribes to secure US government contracts. Documents claim Hurd, now at Oracle, won $97m in contracts thanks to the illegal payments. Ten other directors are named and accused of …
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes