Mark Hurd, former chief executive of HP, has been named in a court case brought against the ink giant. The case concerns allegations that HP paid bribes to secure US government contracts. Documents claim Hurd, now at Oracle, won $97m in contracts thanks to the illegal payments. Ten other directors are named and accused of …
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...