Mark Hurd, former chief executive of HP, has been named in a court case brought against the ink giant. The case concerns allegations that HP paid bribes to secure US government contracts. Documents claim Hurd, now at Oracle, won $97m in contracts thanks to the illegal payments. Ten other directors are named and accused of …
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER