Education technology provider RM has cut loose its loss-making access control and cashless catering system wing of its AMI business, known as Easytrace. The company confirmed the disposal in a trading statement to the City this morning. However, it will retain the school network management part of the AMI business - dubbed …
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...