Education technology provider RM has cut loose its loss-making access control and cashless catering system wing of its AMI business, known as Easytrace. The company confirmed the disposal in a trading statement to the City this morning. However, it will retain the school network management part of the AMI business - dubbed …
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook