Kelway has appointed global investment banker William Blair to seek a way forward for the business, which in all likelihood appears to involve hauling in a new private equity backer. As The Channel previously noted, Kelway has swelled to a £500m sales biz, which appears to restrict potential trade buyers in UK reseller land to …
Tech M&A activity across Europe dropped by one-fifth in November compared to the previous month amid biting concerns over the state of the economy and a potential slide into a second recession. According to market voyeurs Regent Partners, the 20 per cent fall was accompanied by a continued fall in the value of deals on the table …
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks