Tech M&A activity across Europe dropped by one-fifth in November compared to the previous month amid biting concerns over the state of the economy and a potential slide into a second recession. According to market voyeurs Regent Partners, the 20 per cent fall was accompanied by a continued fall in the value of deals on the table …
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED