The chief executive of Infineon, Dr Wolfgang Ziebart, has resigned from the company because of an inability to agree strategy with the company's board of directors. Infineon's chairman Max Dietrich Kley thanked Ziebart for his work. Kley said: "We would like to thank Mr. Ziebart for his efforts and merits. He took over the …
Last year, Nokia sparked the biggest realignment of the handset chipset market for years when it diversified its supply chain to create more competition to its silicon alter ego, Texas Instruments. Now Samsung has made a similar move, just as the world’s second largest handset maker faces a rejuvenated challenge from Nokia in …
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip