The chief executive of Infineon, Dr Wolfgang Ziebart, has resigned from the company because of an inability to agree strategy with the company's board of directors. Infineon's chairman Max Dietrich Kley thanked Ziebart for his work. Kley said: "We would like to thank Mr. Ziebart for his efforts and merits. He took over the …
Last year, Nokia sparked the biggest realignment of the handset chipset market for years when it diversified its supply chain to create more competition to its silicon alter ego, Texas Instruments. Now Samsung has made a similar move, just as the world’s second largest handset maker faces a rejuvenated challenge from Nokia in …
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball