The chief executive of Infineon, Dr Wolfgang Ziebart, has resigned from the company because of an inability to agree strategy with the company's board of directors. Infineon's chairman Max Dietrich Kley thanked Ziebart for his work. Kley said: "We would like to thank Mr. Ziebart for his efforts and merits. He took over the …
Last year, Nokia sparked the biggest realignment of the handset chipset market for years when it diversified its supply chain to create more competition to its silicon alter ego, Texas Instruments. Now Samsung has made a similar move, just as the world’s second largest handset maker faces a rejuvenated challenge from Nokia in …
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops