IT departments fear that the cloud will lessen their relevance in an organisation, while perceived complexities of selling the fluffy services from vendors has deterred some tech suppliers. This is the market prognosis from enterprise tech veteran Tom Kelly, a former UK boss at Logicalis UK, who has stepped into the chairman's …
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market