Northgate Managed Services (NMS) is parting with long serving UK boss Andy Ross, sources have claimed. His exit follows the unsuccessful efforts to find a buyer for the business, as revealed last September, with company insiders saying the asking price was simply too high. The firm was hawked about by investment banker …
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence