Former sales staff at resellers Bytes Software Services and Nettitude have been sentenced for their part in a scam involving an IT procurement director who created bogus invoices and hiked prices in return for cash bungs or "sweeteners" totalling more than £50k. Great Grimsby Court heard on 10 February that Lincolnshire-based …
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Analysis One Windows? How does that work... and WTF is a Universal App?