Logicalis has paid $34m for US IT services biz and fellow Cisco Gold partner Netarx. The Detroit-based firm, founded in 1997, employs 220 staff and has annual revenues of roughly $60m built on the back of managed services, data centre and collaborative IT solutions. "This acquisition builds on the already strong position held …
Channel conglomerate Datatec is on the lookout for further acquisition targets after pushing up its top and bottom lines in the first of the year. The parent of distributor Westcon and integrator Logicalis pushed up group sales 14 per cent to $2.44bn (£1.54bn) and profit before tax climbed 109 per cent to $60.7m (£38.5m) in H1 …
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great