Logicalis has paid $34m for US IT services biz and fellow Cisco Gold partner Netarx. The Detroit-based firm, founded in 1997, employs 220 staff and has annual revenues of roughly $60m built on the back of managed services, data centre and collaborative IT solutions. "This acquisition builds on the already strong position held …
Channel conglomerate Datatec is on the lookout for further acquisition targets after pushing up its top and bottom lines in the first of the year. The parent of distributor Westcon and integrator Logicalis pushed up group sales 14 per cent to $2.44bn (£1.54bn) and profit before tax climbed 109 per cent to $60.7m (£38.5m) in H1 …
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests