The National Outsourcing Association (NOA) is calling for organisations to use multiple suppliers in the wake of planned industrial action at Fujitsu that will impact HMRC, the Office of National Statistics and the DVLA. The industry body reckons that greater instances of strikes in the current economic climate are a threat to …
This week Fujitsu pulled out of the £12.7bn National Programme for IT - the government's enormous project to introduce national patient records for NHS patients leaving BT, CSC and iSoft still involved. How bad must things be for a company to walk away from just under £1bn of government money? And why are we writing yet another …
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?