Calyx Managed Services (MS) is splitting with CEO Martin Mackay after less than two years in the seat. Former Azzurri ops director Steve Clark will replace him. The departure date of Mackay, former European bigwig at Northgate Information Solutions and international veep at VeriSign is confirmed as the end of August. He pitched …
Calyx has disbanded its reselling team with the loss of some jobs as it pins future growth ambitions on managed services and cloud computing. The Better Capital-owned outfit, which is also parting with CTO Joe Mayhew, said it is on the lookout for potential acquisitions in the space to boost its standing. Martin Mackay, CEO at …
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes