Calyx Managed Services (MS) is splitting with CEO Martin Mackay after less than two years in the seat. Former Azzurri ops director Steve Clark will replace him. The departure date of Mackay, former European bigwig at Northgate Information Solutions and international veep at VeriSign is confirmed as the end of August. He pitched …
Calyx has disbanded its reselling team with the loss of some jobs as it pins future growth ambitions on managed services and cloud computing. The Better Capital-owned outfit, which is also parting with CTO Joe Mayhew, said it is on the lookout for potential acquisitions in the space to boost its standing. Martin Mackay, CEO at …
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call