Private equity veteran Jon Moulton's buy-and-build vehicle Better Capital has forked out £6m for Cheshire-based developer Trinity Computer Services and the software reselling arm of Touchstone Group to bolt onto Calyx Software. These represent the first two acquisitions that Moulton has made since he rescued Calyx from …
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip