Datatec has issued an upbeat trading statement claiming that profits and sales at its integration arm Logicalis and distribution business Westcon continue to improve. The South Africa-based giant said top and bottom lines for the four months ended 30 June were up on the same period a year ago, and the group remains on track to …
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Kaspersky backpedals on "done nothing wrong, nothing to fear" company article