Datatec has issued an upbeat trading statement claiming that profits and sales at its integration arm Logicalis and distribution business Westcon continue to improve. The South Africa-based giant said top and bottom lines for the four months ended 30 June were up on the same period a year ago, and the group remains on track to …
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats