Datatec has issued an upbeat trading statement claiming that profits and sales at its integration arm Logicalis and distribution business Westcon continue to improve. The South Africa-based giant said top and bottom lines for the four months ended 30 June were up on the same period a year ago, and the group remains on track to …
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops