Datatec has issued an upbeat trading statement claiming that profits and sales at its integration arm Logicalis and distribution business Westcon continue to improve. The South Africa-based giant said top and bottom lines for the four months ended 30 June were up on the same period a year ago, and the group remains on track to …
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great