Intel has been fined $25m (26bn Won) by the South Korean Fair Trade commission for breaching fair trade rules. The chipmaker was found guilty of offering unfair subsidies to Samsung and Trigem Computer Inc if they promised to only buy Intel chips and froze out rival AMD. But Intel dismissed the charges. Bruce Sewell, Intel …
The Intel AMD antitrust case has been delayed and now won't be heard until 2010. The case is being heard in the District Court in Delaware and will now start in February 2010 rather than April 2009. The original case was brought in 2005 and accused Intel of offering discounts to computer makers who pledged not to use AMD chips …
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS