Woolworths, the UK-based family and entertainment retail behemoth, is set to release its own range of home PC software. The firm has teamed up with white label software developer Formjet Innovations to offer seven software products including word processing, internet security, anti-virus, and "edutainment" packages. Formjet …
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'