Analysts Gartner Group is calling the bottom of the slump for PC sales. Researchers believe the industry will ship 285 million units in 2009, down just 2 percent from 2008 when 291 million boxes were sold. Gartner, along with IDC, revised predictions upwards in July, when it said the likely decline for the year was likely to be …
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro