Analysts Gartner Group is calling the bottom of the slump for PC sales. Researchers believe the industry will ship 285 million units in 2009, down just 2 percent from 2008 when 291 million boxes were sold. Gartner, along with IDC, revised predictions upwards in July, when it said the likely decline for the year was likely to be …
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes