Fitch Ratings has downgraded its outlook for Ingram Micro from stable to negative due to the "risks" the distie might face once the acquisition of Brightpoint gets the all-clear. The ratings agency revised the scoring to triple-B-minus – just a hair's breadth away from the junk bond rating of BB+ – late last week. The reason is …
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great