Fitch Ratings has downgraded its outlook for Ingram Micro from stable to negative due to the "risks" the distie might face once the acquisition of Brightpoint gets the all-clear. The ratings agency revised the scoring to triple-B-minus – just a hair's breadth away from the junk bond rating of BB+ – late last week. The reason is …
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market