Fitch Ratings has downgraded its outlook for Ingram Micro from stable to negative due to the "risks" the distie might face once the acquisition of Brightpoint gets the all-clear. The ratings agency revised the scoring to triple-B-minus – just a hair's breadth away from the junk bond rating of BB+ – late last week. The reason is …
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...