Exclusive Networks, a pan-European IT distie, has announced fat revenue growth of 30 percent in its annual report for 2012. The French company said its revenue of €279m (£240m) for the year gone beat expectations, and claimed it was up a third on 2011's revenue of €214m (£184m). Yearly profits were said to be up by 22 percent …
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops