Exclusive Networks, a pan-European IT distie, has announced fat revenue growth of 30 percent in its annual report for 2012. The French company said its revenue of €279m (£240m) for the year gone beat expectations, and claimed it was up a third on 2011's revenue of €214m (£184m). Yearly profits were said to be up by 22 percent …
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards